Anastasia Osipovich is a Chartered UK Trade Mark Attorney and qualified Russian Lawyer in our Trade Mark team who are highly ranked by Legal 500 and a number of IP directories, obtaining particular recognition for the strength of client support and service they provide. Anastasia has experience in handling trade mark, copyright, design and domain name matters in the UK, EU and overseas. Her clients cover a variety of industries, including financial services, agriculture, fashion, retail & wholesale and food & beverage.
"The team at AA Thornton provides an 'overall level of service that is top class', with good industry knowledge."
"The 'excellent' A.A. Thornton & Co. 'goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service' and has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters."
"AA Thornton renders tailored trademark and IP services to a distinguished clientele."
"AA Thornton is my favourite and most reliable Firm in the UK. It is one of the finest IP Firms in UK."
D Calab Gabriel, Managing Partner, Lex IP Care
- Design Rights
- Domain Names
- Trade Mark
- IT & Communications
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Prosecution of UK, EU, International and foreign national trade mark applications
- Advising on infringement and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including handling opposition, revocation and invalidity proceedings at the UK IPO and the EU IPO
- Assisting with clearing of Trade Mark for use and/or registration
- Advising on appropriate systems for trade mark registration in the UK and worldwide, and pursing such protection
- Assisting with the drafting of co-existence agreements and negotiating amicable settlements
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
- Anastasia worked as IP lawyer in Russia for 4 years
- Anastasia joined AA Thornton in 2019
- Law, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia (first class equivalent)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law, Bristol
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice, Nottingham Law School
- Chartered UK Trade Mark Attorney