Anastasia Osipovich is a Trainee Trade Mark Attorney with experience in handling trade mark, copyright, design and domain name matters in the UK, EU and overseas. Anastasia’s clients cover a variety of industries, including IT & communications, financial services, agriculture, fashion, retail & wholesale and food & beverage.
"The team at AA Thornton provides an 'overall level of service that is top class', with good industry knowledge."
"The 'excellent' A.A. Thornton & Co. 'goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service' and has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters."
"AA Thornton renders tailored trademark and IP services to a distinguished clientele."
"AA Thornton is my favourite and most reliable Firm in the UK. It is one of the finest IP Firms in UK."
D Calab Gabriel, Managing Partner, Lex IP Care
- Design Rights
- Domain Names
- Trade Mark
- IT & Communications
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Advising on infringement and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including handling opposition, revocation and invalidity proceedings at the UK IPO and the EU IPO
- Assisting with clearing of Trade Mark for use and/or registration
- Advising on appropriate systems for trade mark registration in the UK and worldwide, and pursing such protection
- Assisting with the drafting of co-existence agreements and negotiating amicable settlements
- Legal Research
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
- Anastasia worked as IP lawyer in Russia for 4 years
- Anastasia joined AA Thornton in 2019
- Law, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russia (first class equivalent) – 2014
- Graduate Diploma in Law, The University of Law, Bristol – 2018
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary University of London – 2019