Rachel Havard is a Partner and Chartered Trade Mark Attorney. Rachel handles a wide range of UK and international trade mark cases in our Legal 500 ranked Top Tier Trade Mark team. Her portfolio of clients covers a variety of sectors, including fashion retail, automotives, medical devices and pharmaceuticals.
"(Rachel Havard) we truly appreciate your continuing indulgence and invaluable assistance!"
Partner, Intellectual Property & Technology Full Service Law Firm
"You (Rachel Havard) are one of the best lawyers I cooperate with."
Trade Mark Attorney, Intellectual Property Law Firm
"Thanks Rachel. Super-efficient as always!"
Marketing Manager, Food & Beverage Manufacturer
“Rachel Havard is ‘very thorough’ and ‘recommended for her handling of a wide range of UK and international trade mark cases’.”
- Design Rights
- Domain Names
- Trade Marks
- IP Due Diligence & Freedom to Operate
- IP Strategy & Audits
- IP Transactions, Ownership & Licensing
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Medical Devices
- Clearing of Trade Marks for use and/or registration
- Advising on appropriate systems for trade mark registration in the UK and worldwide, and pursuing such protection
- Advising on trade mark enforcement
- Drafting of co-existence agreements and negotiating amicable settlements
- Advice upon assignments and changes of ownership and recordal of same
- Part of the Marketing Committee
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Pharmaceutical Trade Marks Group (PTMG)
- Rachel began her career in 1995 at Hepworth Lawrence Bryer & Bizley, Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys
- She joined AA Thornton in 1999
- She became a partner in 2006
- LLB Hons Law, University of Glamorgan
- UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney
- Recommended in Legal 500 UK
- Ranked in the Managing Intellectual Property IP Stars 2020/21