Isabel Palma García
Isabel Palma is a Spanish Practising Attorney, with a degree in Law from Madrid Complutense University and is a member of the Spanish Bar Association.
Isabel has experience in civil, contentious-administrative and criminal procedures (litigation). She specialises in both real estate and administrative and legal assistance for the protection of intellectual and industry property rights, including registration of trade marks in the EU Intellectual Property Office located in Spain, and in the Spanish courts.
"AA Thornton's level of service is 'outstanding' - 'timeliness and appropriateness of advice are a constant' according to clients, who rate the level of scientific knowledge displayed by the partners and associate lawyers as 'excellent'."
"The team at AA Thornton provides an 'overall level of service that is top class', with good industry knowledge."
- Consultant Legal advisor collaborating with Balder IP Law, S.L. in a non-exclusive consultancy relationship, working on the drafting of writs and the handling of certain cases requiring specialised knowledge. (2012 to the present)
- Consultant for Herrero and Associates in a non-exclusive consultancy relationship, drafting writs and handling cases which required certain specialised knowledge. (2010 – 2012)
- Director of the Legal Department of “Administraciones Donate, S.L.”, Administration of Estates and Legal and Fiscal Consultancy, carrying out services of legal advising, consultation, emission of diverse opinions, intervention in public documents, drawing up of contracts, statutes, regulations, advising mercantile entities and autonomous professionals, etcetera. As well as legal defence in all judicial and arbitral proceedings of clients (individuals, companies, communities of owners, etc.).(1995 – 2004)
- Legal Advice Department of COFIGASA (Large Warehouse Financing Company), managing and reviewing out-of-court files, including the classification of disputes, cost estimates, negotiations, guardianship, monitoring of contentious files until their completion and adaptation to the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. (1994 – 1995)
- 1992-Degree in Law from Madrid Complutense University
- 1993- Business Management Course (500 hours) from the CEOE
- 1994- Computerized Legal and Tax Advice Course from the Women’s Bureau of the Community of Madrid
- 1995- Business Consultancy Course from the Law School at Madrid Complutense University
- 2010- Master in Urbanism and Real Estate Management from the CEIJ, (200 hours) certified by the Madrid Bar Association
- 2012- Graduate Course in Social Security and Labor Law from CEF
- Madrid Bar Association Registry Nº: 51326, since October 1993
- Since July 2018 she has been a member of the Commission for the Unification of Professional Criteria and New L.P.H. on the Madrid Board of Estate Administrators
- Spanish (native)