Sarah Neil is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney with experience in trade marks and designs. Sarah’s clients operate in industry sectors such as fashion, telecommunications and food & beverage.
"Sarah Neil is always on hand to offer great advice and always finds the solutions we need!"
"The 'excellent' A.A. Thornton & Co. 'goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service' and has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters."
"The team at AA Thornton provides an 'overall level of service that is top class', with good industry knowledge."
"AA Thornton renders tailored trademark and IP services to a distinguished clientele."
- Design Rights
- Domain Names
- Trade Marks
- Food & Drink
- Advising in relation to all aspects of trade mark clearance and searching, filing and prosecution of trade mark applications.
- Advising in relation to enforcement of trade mark and design rights and handling the prosecution and defence of opposition, revocation and invalidity proceedings before the UK IPO and EU IPO.
- Advising in relation domain name disputes under the UDRP and at Nominet and assists with domain name portfolio management.
- Advising in relation to design rights and handling the prosecution of design applications.
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
- She joined A.A. Thornton & Co. in 2012
- Sarah Qualified as a UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in 2015
- Sarah was promoted to Associate in 2018
- BA Hons Law, University of Cambridge
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary, University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice – Nottingham University
- Qualified as a UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in 2015
- European Trade Mark and Designs Attorney
- Recommended in Legal 500 UK