Sarah Neil is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in our Legal 500 ranked Top Tier Trade Mark team with experience in trade marks and designs. Sarah’s clients operate in industry sectors such as fashion, telecommunications and food & beverage.
"Sarah Neil is always on hand to offer great advice and always finds the solutions we need!"
"The 'excellent' A.A. Thornton & Co. 'goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service' and has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters."
"The team at AA Thornton provides an 'overall level of service that is top class', with good industry knowledge."
"AA Thornton renders tailored trademark and IP services to a distinguished clientele."
- Design Rights
- Domain Names
- Trade Marks
- Food & Drink
- Advising in relation to all aspects of trade mark clearance and searching, filing and prosecution of trade mark applications.
- Advising in relation to enforcement of trade mark and design rights and handling the prosecution and defence of opposition, revocation and invalidity proceedings before the UK IPO and EU IPO.
- Advising in relation domain name disputes under the UDRP and at Nominet and assists with domain name portfolio management.
- Advising in relation to design rights and handling the prosecution of design applications.
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
- She joined A.A. Thornton & Co. in 2012
- Sarah Qualified as a UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in 2015
- Sarah was promoted to Associate in 2018
- BA Hons Law, University of Cambridge
- Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice, Queen Mary, University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice – Nottingham University
- Qualified as a UK Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in 2015
- European Trade Mark and Designs Attorney
- Recommended in Legal 500 UK