Suzanne Power is a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney handling trade mark, design and copyright matters in the UK, EU and overseas. Suzanne’s clients operate within a number of industries, with a particular focus on the fashion retail, healthcare and food & beverage sectors.
"The team at AA Thornton provides an ‘overall level of service that is top class, with good industry knowledge."
"AA Thornton renders tailored trademark and IP services to a distinguished clientele."
"AA Thornton is my favourite and most reliable Firm in the UK. It is one of the finest IP Firms in UK."
D Calab Gabriel, Managing Partner, Lex IP Care
"The 'excellent' A.A. Thornton & Co. 'goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service' and has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters."
- Design Rights
- Domain Names
- Trade Marks
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Prosecution of UK, EU, International and foreign national trade mark applications
- Undertaking and advising on the results of clearance searches, to check for conflicts with earlier intellectual property rights
- Advising on infringement and enforcement of intellectual property rights, including handling opposition, revocation and invalidity proceedings at the UK IPO and the EU IPO
- Negotiating agreements with third parties regarding use and registration of intellectual property rights
- Devising strategies for the long-term management of intellectual property portfolio
- Advising in relation to copyright and design protection
- Chartered Institute of Trade Mark Attorneys (CITMA)
- She joined A.A. Thornton & Co. after graduating in 2013
- She qualified as a Chartered Trade Mark Attorney in September 2015
- Suzanne was promoted to Associate in 2018
- Suzanne was promoted to Senior Associate in July 2019
- BA Hons French & Linguistics, Jesus College, University of Oxford
- Postgraduate Certificate in Trade Mark Law and Practice (Distinction), Queen Mary University of London
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice (Distinction), Nottingham Trent University
- Chartered Trade Mark Attorney