Victoria Jones is a European Patent Attorney within our Engineering, Physics & Mechanical Devices patent department.
Victoria also has experience drafting prosecuting patent applications and performing FTO analyses on a variety of medical devices,with a particular focus on inhalers.
"The 'excellent' A.A. Thornton & Co. 'goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service' and has expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters."
"AA Thornton maintains its position among the elite patent practices in the nation, largely based on its frequent successful representation of individuals, academic institutions, SMEs and multinational corporations."
"AA Thornton is my favourite and most reliable Firm in the UK. It is one of the finest IP Firms in UK."
D Calab Gabriel, Managing Partner, Lex IP Care
"AA Thornton's level of service is 'outstanding' - 'timeliness and appropriateness of advice are a constant' according to clients, who rate the level of scientific knowledge displayed by the partners and associate lawyers as 'excellent'."
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Devices
- Drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications before the European Patent Office (EPO) and the UK Intellectual Property Office (UKIPO)
- Supporting oppositions and appeals before the EPO
- Conducting FTO searches
- European Patent Institute (EPI)
- Student member of the Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys (CIPA)
- Victoria joined AA Thornton in August 2017
- Master of Physics honours, Cardiff University
- Certificate in Intellectual Property Law, Queen Mary University of London
- Qualified European Patent Attorney