Combining extensive in-house experience with a genuine passion for these industries, our Automotive & Aerospace team can advise you on any IP issues in this sector.
Our Automotive & Aerospace group comprises attorneys with a real depth of expertise and passion for these industries. We have experience in the varied technical backgrounds that make up the Automotive and Aerospace sectors, such as aeronautical, electrical, and mechanical systems, as well as computer systems, software and electronics. Some of us also have a number of years’ experience working in these industries, for example at Rolls Royce, Bentley Motors, TATA Motors Ltd, IBM, British Aerospace Defence and Cabot Corporation.
Some of the matters we have advised on include:
- Driver aids, including collision warning, head-up displays, and parking assist methods
- Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
- Actuators for vehicle control
- Diesel exhaust catalysts
- Fuel injection and exhaust systems
- Oil and gas separators for vehicles
- In-car acoustic communication systems
- Jet-boat control systems
- Aircraft testing and ground run-up enclosures
- Trade marks for parts and fittings, repair and maintenance services, engine oils and lubricants
Our clients include:
- Run Flat Systems Limited
- SPX Corporation
- Ausco Products, Inc
- Akron Special Machinery, Inc
- Allegro MicroSystems, L.L.C.
- Alfa Laval Corporate AB
- Nabtesco Corporation
Access our dedicated expert hubs: